Online Parent Education Classes
Second Judicial Circuit Court
Crawford, Edwards, Franklin, Gallatin, Hamilton, Hardin, Jefferson, Lawrence, Richland, Wabash, Wayne and White Counties, Illinois
- Cook Judicial Circuit | Cook
- First Judicial Circuit | Alexander, Jackson, Johnson, Massac, Pope, Pulaski, Saline, Union and Williamson
- Second Judicial Circuit | Crawford, Edwards, Franklin, Gallatin, Hamilton, Hardin, Jefferson, Lawrence, Richland, Wabash, Wayne and White
- Third Judicial Circuit | Bond and Madison
- Fourth Judicial Circuit | Christian, Clay, Clinton, Effingham, Fayette, Jasper, Marion, Montgomery and Shelby
- Fifth Judicial Circuit | Clark, Coles, Cumberland, Edgar and Vermilion
- Sixth Judicial Circuit | Champaign, De Witt, Douglas, Macon, Moultrie and Piatt
- Seventh Judicial Circuit | Greene, Jersey, Macoupin, Morgan, Sangamon and Scott
- Eighth Judicial Circuit | Adams, Brown, Calhoun, Cass, Mason, Menard, Pike and Schuyler
- Ninth Judicial Circuit | Fulton, Hancock, Henderson, Knox, McDonough and Warren
- Tenth Judicial Circuit | Marshall, Peoria, Putnam, Stark and Tazewell
- Eleventh Judicial Circuit | Ford, Livingston, Logan, McLean and Woodford
- Twelfth Judicial Circuit | Will
- Thirteenth Judicial Circuit | Bureau, Grundy and La Salle
- Fourteenth Judicial Circuit | Henry, Mercer, Rock Island and Whiteside
- Fifteenth Judicial Circuit | Carroll, Jo Daviess, Lee, Ogle and Stephenson
- Sixteenth Judicial Circuit | Kane
- Seventeenth Judicial Circuit | Boone and Winnebago
- Eighteenth Judicial Circuit | DuPage
- Nineteenth Judicial Circuit | Lake
- Twentieth Judicial Circuit | Monroe, Perry, Randolph, St. Clair and Washington
- Twenty-First Judicial Circuit | Iroquois and Kankakee
- Twenty-Second Judicial Circuit | McHenry
- Twenty-Third Judicial Circuit | DeKalb and Kendall
Suggested Online Parent Education Classes for Second Judicial Circuit Court, Illinois
4 Hour Online
Co-Parenting / Divorce Class
(Base Co-Parenting Class)
Level 1 foundational co-parenting class focusing on families in transition. Parents learn skills to avoid common mistakes in an effort to work together with their co-parent for the sake of the children.
Target: Divorcing, separating, never married parents or for parents seeking a modification.
12 Hour Online
Parenting Without Conflict ®
(High-Conflict Co-Parenting Class)
Level 2 skills-based co-parenting class for potentially high-conflict families. These life skills teach parents how to manage emotions in order to protect their children during transition and moving forward.
Target: Divorcing, separating or never married parents in conflict or contested cases.
Co-Parenting/Divorce Classes in Illinois
There are 102 counties and 23 Circuits in the state of Illinois. The Online Co-Parenting/ Divorce class is a recognized in 21 counties within the state of Illinois.
OnlineParentingPrograms.com is currently set as active with Court approval in extenuating circumstances as an online divorce parenting class within the state of Illinois. Please check the Circuit, Counties, Court Administrator or Judge specific to your Family Law Case to verify court acceptance of online parenting education as an option if you have been court ordered to take a co-parenting class.
Divorce Education Statute for the state of Illinois:
(750 ILCS 5/) Illinois Marriage and Dissolution of Marriage Act.
(750 ILCS 5/404.1) (from Ch. 40, par. 404.1) (view order below)
Circuit Court Information
Statute Information specific to the Illinois Marriage and Dissolution of Marriage Act.
(750 ILCS 5/404.1) (from Ch. 40, par. 404.1)
(a) In an action for dissolution of marriage involving minor children, or in a post-judgment proceeding involving minor children, the court may on its own motion order the parties, excluding the minor children, to attend an educational program concerning the effects of dissolution of marriage on the children, if the court finds that it would be in the best interests of the minor children. The program may be divided into sessions, which in the aggregate shall not exceed 4 hours in duration. The program shall be educational in nature and not designed for individual therapy.
(b) The facts adduced at any educational session resulting from a referral under this Section shall not be considered in the adjudication of a pending or subsequent action, nor shall any report resulting from such educational session become part of the record of the case unless the parties have stipulated in writing to the contrary.
(c) The fees or costs of educational sessions under this Section shall be borne by the parties and may be assessed by the court as it deems equitable.
(Source: P.A. 86-288.)
Check With The Court
Even though OnlineParentingPrograms.com may be a resource specific to online parent education within the state of Illinois, it is always best to verify parenting class acceptance with the court or circuit judge prior to attending any online divorce program as we are not familiar with the specifics of your case.
OnlineParentingPrograms.com offers competitive pricing throughout the state of Illinois. If you find another approved online resource in your area that is less expensive, please let us know and we would be happy to honor that price as well. OnlineParentingPrograms.com also provides discounts to lower income families. View additional details.
Did You Know?
Population: 12.67 million (2019)